Combine raster, vector and elevation layers to display 2D and 2.5 maps with terrain.
Giro3D is built on top of the three.js engine, and is compatible with any object or plugin that three.js supports.
- Direct access to three.js renderer
- Eye Dome Lighting on point clouds
- Inpainting on point clouds
- Color ramps on terrains and point clouds
- Contour lines
- Clipping planes
- Point cloud coloring with imagery layers
- Color layers as masks
- 3D Grid
- Unlimited color layers per map
- Support of many projected coordinate systems
- Reprojection of imagery layers
- 3D buildings
- Vector styling with OpenLayers styles
- No-data elimination on elevation rasters
- Draw lines and polygons
Giro3D supports a broad range of data sources, from 2D raster and vector data, to 3D point clouds and tilesets.